Be wary when it gets quiet: it means that we’re working hard on all kinds of cool things for you. We’ll give you an update below, but first, we have a special advance screening of JourneyQuest Season Three. We could not have made this season without your support. Thank you for making what we do possible!
JQ3 Screener (expires 12/19/2016)
What else has been going on?
- Aaron Williams is working on a double-length Nodwick strip for December
- We just finished a 90-page “not-an-RPG” adventure module based on Attacking the Darkness, using Dead Gentlemen’s Demon Hunters RPG system. That’s at the printer now.
- We finished an eight episode run of Death from Above with HyperRPG and are launching new shows with them in January that will continue a number of stories that you care about. (Gamers, JourneyQuest, and more!)
- JourneyQuest 3 rewards are in manufacturing, including pins, minis, t-shirts, and a bunch of other weird stuff.
- The Gamers: The Shadow Menace is in post-production. The companion module is complete and ready to distribute to backers.
- Patreon 2016 patches are at the manufacturer. If you didn’t reserve one in BackerKit, let us know and we’ll make sure we set one aside to ship to you.
- We released video of both Gamers Live performances from Gen Con 2016 as Patreon exclusives.
- The final live Hat Trick Pony show is about ready to upload for you. (They’ve moved to the livestreamed gaming comedy format, which will be WAY more interactive for all of you.)
- We’re making great progress on the new ZOE web page and video player, in partnership with some people who we can’t wait to reveal.
- Strowlers VFX are almost complete and we’re beginning on scoring.
- The last three months of Patreon funds have been devoted to production for The Gamers: The Shadow Menace. In January we’ll be back to producing monthly content!